Ornament Signet Ring Jewelry CAD model
Jewelrythis lets you customize this model to your exact specifications. Change or remove stone sizes, modify the ring size, or design a new model base on this one.
Click here to start the process.
The history of the signet ring is very old. Men have been wearing this type of ring for thousands of years. Its first use, according to archaeologists, dates back to ancient Egypt, more than 4,000 years ago. Many of these seal rings were discovered in the tombs of the pharaohs and tombs of some high officials. It gives the impression that these rings were used as meanings of authority and as seals to certify commercial transactions.
Weight (silver): 11.09 gr
Join Jewelrythis Now
Jewelrythis is a unique, online service where you can find jewelry CAD designs, order and produce custom jewelry pieces all from one single platform.
After registering you will be able to do the following:
- order and download this “ornament signet Ring” design file;
- search, find and download stunning “in-stock” CAD design models;
- Designthis: order custom CAD models;
- Producethis: print, cast, and finish jewelry pieces;
- sell your design CAD models.
In-stock number: 204596