Ornate Mexican Skull Ring Jewelry CAD model
Jewelrythis lets you customize this model to your exact specifications. Change or remove stone sizes, modify the ring size, or design a new model base on this one.
Click here to start the process.
The appearance of the Mexican skull as we know it today began in 1949, when the newspaper “El Socialista” began to offer allegorical epitaphs in honor of a character, real or fictional, who behaved in a hypocritical manner. It was almost always related to the claim of wealth or the importance given to material goods. These literary skulls were accompanied by illustrations depicting elegantly dressed and unusually cheerful skeletons.
Weight (silver): 15.86 gr
Join Jewelrythis Now
Jewelrythis is a unique, online service where you can find jewelry CAD designs, order and produce custom jewelry pieces all from one single platform.
After registering you will be able to do the following:
- order and download this “ornate mexican skull Ring” design file;
- search, find and download stunning “in-stock” CAD design models;
- Designthis: order custom CAD models;
- Producethis: print, cast, and finish jewelry pieces;
- sell your design CAD models.
In-stock number: 204711