Updated: February 1st 2017
Welcome to the Jewelrythis.com (hereinafter “Website“). The Website is managed and operated by Jewelrythis LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company (hereinafter: “Jewelrythis” or “We”)
The Use of the Website
You may use the Website and Services for personal purposes only. You may not copy and use, or permit others to use, in any other way, the contents of the Website, including on any other websites, electronic publications, printed publications etc., for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, which is not for personal and private use.
By using this website you agree to the essential terms contained herein, and you agree that you are not allowed to run any computer application or any other crawl tool (e.g robots software) in order to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve Contents of the Website. You may not create or use such tools in order to create any compilation, collection or data base containing Content from the Website. If you are unwilling to abide by these terms and those hereunder please cease use of this website.
When purchasing a product, or service at the Website you declare the following:
- You are over 18 years old and able to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You understand and agree that Jewelrythis uses a third party payment processor (Stripe or Paypal), your payment information is not stored on this website. We require that you agree to their terms of service.
- Jewelry this provides a platform for Sellers to market their Content to customers, Jewelrythis is not a party to the agreement, and merely acts as facilitator. Although we require our Sellers and related third parties to adhere to certain standards, Jewelrythis is not responsible for the accuracy or correctness of the product, or design purchased from the Website.
- The product you receive from this Website may be protected by copyright. You may not transfer or sell the purchased content to any third party.
- Jewelrythis does not undertake to act as the arbiter of disputes between Sellers and customers. Refunds are not offered as a matter of policy, however, we ask that you contact us, where you may be referred to our third party payment processor, the Seller, or in certain instances, at our sole discretion, Jeweltythis may take remedial measures to ensure customer satisfaction.
Jewelrythis does not undertake that its services shall operate without disruption or interruption or be provided regularly, function safely and without error, or be immune to unauthorized access to Jewelrythis’s computers or to damage, malfunctions, failures and defects – in hardware, software, communication lines and systems, at Jewelrythis or at any of its providers.
Limitation of Liability
Jewelrythis WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, AND ALL OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF Jewelrythis HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, Jewelrythis’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASED CONTENT OR $1 IN CASE NO PURCHASE WAS MADE.
Notifications of Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please refer to our DMCA policy [LINK].
Changes in the Website and Termination of Services
Jewelrythis may, from time to time, change the structure, display and design of the Website and the scope and availability of the services offered, charge payment for such contents and services at its discretion and change any other aspect related to the Website – all without any need for prior notification. Such alterations shall be performed, among others things, while taking into account the dynamic nature of the Internet and the technical and other changes which may occur from time to time. By their very nature, such changes may entail malfunctions and/or may initially cause inconvenience, etc. You will have no claim, suit and/or demand against Jewelrythis as a result of the execution of such changes and/or of malfunctions deriving from their execution.
Software Malfunction or Website Interruption
Jewelrythis will make its best efforts to maintain its products and services as operational at all times. We are not liable for any known or unknown interruptions in our products, the website or its services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Jewelrythis, its employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or arising out of any software malfunctions or website service interruption, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the site.
Jewelrythis strictly obeys the provisions of the law and respects the right of users of the Website and others to privacy and to a good reputation. If you think that any Content posted on the Website injures you for any reason, please contact us according to the following details and we will make efforts to handle your claim as soon as possible.
Jewelrythis LLC, 861 Sixth Ave, Suite 720, San Diego, CA 92101 . Phone: + 1 (978) 298-5752