Originally published : September 1st 2013
2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Website and when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
4.1 Data You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account“).
- We retain information on your behalf, such as designs and other files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you post messages or other content on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
4.2 Information Collected via Technology
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
4.3 Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
4.4 Signing In via Social Network Account. We may allow you to sign in to our site or our application using a social networking account, such as a Facebook or Google account. These social networking sign-on features may also enable you to create an account more easily by pre populating our registration form with the information you provided to the social networking site. Typically, the first time you use one of these sign-on services, the social networking site will inform you of the information that will be shared with us.
5. Use of Your Personal Data
5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- allow you to share, download and buy digital designs for physical objects;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you different e-mails such as a welcome email, security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company; and
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
7. Third Parties
7.1 Information Disclosed to Ad Networks. We might use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may collect and use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services to you. You can find information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
7.3 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. We may share Personal Information and Data with third party service providers to provide you with services on our behalf, for example to provide billing and credit card processing. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by us.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
8.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by contacting us at https://www.jewelrythis.com/pg/contact-us/. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. Community. Jewelrythis is both a marketplace and a community. We offer several features that allow members to connect and communicate in public or semi-public spaces. Please use common sense and good judgment when posting in these community spaces or sharing your personal information with others. Be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by others, or could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We generally do not remove content from community spaces, and your posts may remain public after your account is closed. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to post in community spaces on Site name. Another Jewelrythis member may follow your public activity on Jewelrythis to receive updates, such as, when you upload a new model to your store or when you follow someone.
10. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that we cannot eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen. Therefore, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Contact Information. We welcome your comments or questions. Please contact us at https://www.jewelrythis.com/pg/contact-us/ or send mail to:
LTN Inc (Alpha and Omega)
Lower Board st. Trident House,
P.O.Box 599, Bridgetown, Barbados